Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week of 10/12

This holiday weekend gave me a chance to do anything but sit around and enjoy the 3 days off from work. I was recently hired as the Resident Assistant on the 6th Floor of Miller Hall and therefore had to spend my time taking down my old room and moving to the new one. If that was all I had to do I would have been happy. I am a procrastinator which has left me with an entire book to read by next Monday on the constitutional convention, let me stop and contain my excitement....not so much. On top this I have to get ready for Suffolk's annual fall debate tournament to be held on September 24. The topic for the debate "The United States Federal Government should substantially reform domestic transportation infrastructure." Yes that's right super exciting stuff. On a more happy note I will be doing a new set of floor decorations this week with a "Movies Based in Boston" theme.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm a fan of the theme...can I move in?